Sunday, 29 January 2012

COLD WEATHER

it snowed the other day, then the snow melted a bit, then it FROZE
the only way i can describe it is fuckin cold as fuck and none of my clothes are sufficing, even my faux fur coat which usually keeps me snug as a bug in a rug.
so i UNEARTHERD THE PUFFA JACKET. had it since i was about 11 and it usually only emerges in aviemore each february. but fuck me it's been cold here and there's no way in hell i'm leaving the house for college at 7:45am tomorrow without a big layer of feathers and warm air between me and the SAVAGE northern weather. (honestly don't understand these swedish/norwegian/russian girls on lookbook who apparently stroll around in short skirts and little jackets amongst PILES OF SNOW. girls, that's ridiculous. you're gonna catch a chill if you don't wrap up)

No comments:

Post a Comment